The Little Girl The Little Girl

Astounding

Everything was very well done, the art, the story, and the narriation. Great animation.

The ToyMaker The ToyMaker

Nice Remake

Haha nice i remember those movies back in the day... cept it was called Puppetmaster not Toymaker =). Those movies freaked me out as a kid.

Search for Puppet Master at IMDB (Internet movie database) and youll see what i mean... freaky...

You left out the guy with a drill for a head though.

Nutsy & Klutsy: Ep. 2 Nutsy & Klutsy: Ep. 2

Great Job!

Absolutly excellent, Reminds me of Ren and Stimpy back in the day when they were good. Gave it a 5/5.

Sheep go to Heaven... Sheep go to Heaven...

Very nicely done.

Simple but still fun. It is a little easy at first but eventually the screen becomes crowded and becomes a little more difficult. Other than sometimes lining up on "A and S" instead of "S and D" the only issue I had is sometimes whatever remained on the screen when I finished my goal before the wave stopped, it would count the remaining sheep/goats as misses.

BoMToons responds:

Glad you liked it. It shouldn't count any leftovers as misses if you hit your quota...I'll check it out though.

Super Mario Revived Super Mario Revived

Not Bad

Not Bad for a basic flash "conversion". Does need some work like a run button, and the enemies need the same physics, but overall it wasnt that bad. Not excellent, but i can see some work went into this.

Midnight-Strike Midnight-Strike

Very good Game

Addictive and reminds me of the oldschool side scroller shooters. Very well done, hope to see more like it from you.